- Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers
- A wand masterclass hosted by Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter featuring Wand Combat choreographer Paul Harris, plus a special guest
- Opportunities to explore Hogwarts™ castle, and shop and dine in Hogsmeade™
- An exciting Harry Potter™ Film Tribute with select cast members and filmmakers
- Thrilling rides, including:
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
- Dragon Challenge™
Vacation Packages Starting from $395*
EXPERIENCE IT ALL
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- 3-day park-to-park ticket^ – both theme parks per day
- Entry to a Private Evening Event held in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ (includes one free Butterbeer™ and light desserts) (Saturday)
- Reserved area for the Harry Potter™ Film Tribute (Friday)
- Reserved area for the Q&A sessions (Saturday & Sunday)
- Reserved area for a wand masterclass with Paul Harris
- Early Park Admission◊ to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – one hour before the park opens
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks™ – one per person
- CityWalk Party Pass℠ ^^
$395*per adult, tax inclusive
$675†per adult, tax inclusive
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Butterbeer™ and beverage HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment. Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
All prices, package inclusions & options subject to availability and to change without notice and additional restrictions may apply. Errors will be corrected where discovered and Universal Orlando and Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, whether such error is on this website or any print or other advertisement relating to these products and services.
3-Night minimum stay required for travel 1/20/14 – 1/29/14. This exclusive offer requires full payment at time of booking and is non-refundable.
*Rate is per adult, tax inclusive based on double adult occupancy for a 3-night stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites standard room. Room type, hotel, and travel dates selected subject to availability. Rate valid for bookings now – 1/21/14 and travel 1/20/14 – 1/29/14. Other hotels and rates are available.
^The 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Orlando Resort theme parks on the same day during normal operating hours. Ticket is valid for any three (3) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. Valid Photo ID required. Excludes admission to separately ticketed events, parking, and discounts on food or merchandise.
◊ Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to Universal’s Islands of Adventure regular scheduled park opening for Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations guests who purchase a vacation package including hotel and theme park tickets. Current offer valid 7 days a week for travel now-12/31/14 only at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Dragon Challenge™ and Caro-Seuss-el™.
^^CityWalk Party PassSM valid for fourteen (14) consecutive nights including first day any portion of ticket is used. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX® or the Blue Man Group show. Subject to availability.
†Rate is per adult, tax inclusive and based on double adult occupancy for a 3 night stay at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort standard room. Subject to availability, room type, hotel, and travel dates selected. Rate valid for bookings now – 1/23/14 and travel 1/20/14 – 1/29/14. Additional onsite hotels, rates and travel dates available.
Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations is registered with the State of Florida as a seller of travel. Registration number ST-24215.